The Children and Youth Studies program goals are:
- To be aware of the distinct place in society children and youth, as a culturally specific cohort, occupy both historically and in the present.
- To understand the complexity and diversity of social conditions experienced by children and youth across the globe.
- To link theory to praxis by engaging students in multidisciplinary opportunities for research, advocacy, and professional development in traditional, nontraditional, and emerging areas of children and youth studies.
Below are Children and Youth Studies Open Educational Resources (OER) / Zero Textbook Cost courses created by Brooklyn College.
- OERs are organized by Course Number
- Click on homepage image to go to course site
Children and Youth Studies
Location: 1304 James Hall Phone: 718.951.3192