Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Max Final Project Description
Max Final Projects
Design and implementation of one complex computer program created using Max for an Interactive Performance, or "user experience." (5 minutes or more).
The resultant work should depend on real time human computer interaction as an integral part of its construction. This project could be based on the smaller project, but must be significantly more developed and refined. This is the course Final Project.
All programs should be sufficiently well commented and documented for another person to understand how they work.
- Short written description (a paragraph)
- Long written description (a page or two!)
- System Diagram
- Video Documentation of the working piece
- Presentattion Online in class Zoom and on your weblogs
- Submitted patches and working materials
- Brainstorming and in-class discussions about your potential projects on Class 5
- Presentations of you Final Project Ideas will be Class 7
- Projects are presented the final class meeting on Dec. 17