Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Max Final Project Description
Max Final Projects
Design and implementation of one complex computer program created using Max for an Interactive Performance, or "user experience." (5 minutes or more).
Performances, or documentation of "user Experience" should be 5min recorded.
Your class presentation is 10 Minutes (5 minutes for your recording / 5minutes for you to talk about the work).
5 minutes will be open for discussion, I may ask to look into your Max patchers so be prepared to show and discuss your work.
The resultant work should depend on real time human computer interaction as an integral part of its construction.
All programs should be sufficiently well commented and documented for another person to understand how they work.
Projects will be presented to an invited audience during Exam Day Final Project Presentations, December 17th. 630-915.
Final Projects Dec 17 6:30
On your web log please make a post with the following:
• Short written description (a paragraph).
• System Diagram or a written technical description of the work.
• Video Documentation of the working piece (5 minutes)
• WebLinks to your Max project patches (feel free to use the 7741 google drive)
• References (inspirations or code that helped you).
• A brief statement on any plans for the future.
You will present this in the final class. Each presentation lasts 10 minutes with 5 minute response time.
Please pre-record any video documentation and have your web log ready before class presentations on December 17th.
Ryan's Final Example Webpost
- Brainstorming and in-class discussions about your potential projects on Class 5
- Presentations of you Final Project Ideas will be Class 7
- Projects are presented the final class meeting on Dec. 17