Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Datawrapper-Create simple charts and maps with a clean look.
- Piktochart-Create infographics and embed them in reports.
- Plot.ly-Create data dashboards and interactive visualizations.
- Google Charts - Customizable library of data visualizations that can be embedded in websites. Requires some coding knowledge.
- TimelineJS - An open-source tool that lets you create visually rich, interactive timelines.
- myHistro - Create interactive timelines with videos, images, text, and maps.
- StoryMapJS - Tell stories that highlight the location of events with slides and maps.
- Canva - Free resource to help you create infographics
- RAWGraphs -The missing link between spreadsheets and data visualization.