Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Current week's course work schedule
The global city : New York, London, Tokyo
- Dispersal and New Forms of Centralization
- Employment and Earnings
- Economic Restructuring as Class and Spacial Polarization
Readings: Week 3
IMPORTANT NOTE ON ACCESSIBILITY:
To use assistive technology (screen readers, OpenDyslexic typeface) you must turn on "Accessibility Mode" in your ProQuest profile.
You only need to do this once and the system will remember your settings.
After you logon for off-campus access:
- Select Settings in the top navigation bar
- In drop down menu select "Profile"
- Go to "Accessibility Mode" and select the Enable Accessibility Mode radio button