For Fall 2021 the LaGuardia Reading Room is being made available to students taking online classes while on campus.
- A desk in the Reading Room will be assigned to students on a first come first served basis.
- You will need to present a valid ID and fill out the study space form with your name and EMPLID.
- Students are not allowed to eat in the reading room.
- Please use headphones while in the room -- you can ask for headphones at the New Media desk
- Keep conversation in the reading room to a whisper
- If you are discovered breaking the rules you will be asked to leave the room.
Check the College’s Re-Entry Map and the Returning Safely Together page for additional designated study spaces and ongoing updates on Fall campus access information.