Group Study Rooms are the best place to study or work on small group projects with classmates or friends. These rooms seat several people In Fall 2021 group study rooms are limited to one or two people and are outfitted with whiteboards for your use.
There are group study rooms on every floor of the Library. Room 134 has adaptive equipment for people with disabilities.
Students may reserve a group study room at the New Media Center (2nd floor). There is normally a two-person minimum for group study rooms. Group study rooms are assigned for a 2-hour period.
Note: During the pandemic, group study rooms are available for use by individual students who are looking for private space to take online classes while on campus.
- Study rooms will be assigned to students on a first come first served basis.
- There can be no more than two students in a study room at a time.
- You will need to present a valid ID and fill out the study space form with your name and EMPLID.
- Students are not allowed to eat in study rooms.
- There is a two-hour time limit in study rooms. When your time has expired if there is another student waiting for the room you will be asked to leave the room.
- If you are discovered breaking the rules you will be asked to leave the room.