- Kerouac, Jack. The Dharma Bums. New York: Viking Press, 1958.
- Davidson, Donald, Essays on Actions and Events. Oxford: Clarendon, 2001. https://bibliotecamathom.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/essays-on-actions-and-events.pdf.
Chapter from a single authored book, print:
- Anzaldúa, Gloria. “How to Tame a Wild Tongue.” In Borderlands: The New Mestiza – La Frontera, 53–64. San Francisco: Aunt Lute Book Company, 1987.
Peer Reviewed Article, electronic:
- Bent, Henry E. "Professionalization of the Ph.D. Degree.” College Composition and Communication 58, no. 4 (2007): 0-145. Accessed December 4, 2017. http://www.jstor.org/stable/1978286.
Peer Reviewed Article, Print:
- MacDonald, Susan Peck. “The Erasure of Language.” College Composition and Communication 58, no. 4 (2007): 585-625.
Magazine article, print:
- Macel, Emily. “Beijing’s Modern Movement.” Dance Magazine, February 2009.
Newspaper Article, print:
- Deo, Nisha. “Visiting Professor Lectures on Photographer.” Exponent (West Lafayette, IN), Feb. 13, 2009.
Web Page with known author and date: