• Accounts are purchased online directly by each student via this link: http://www.northernspeech.com/r/e/e95
• Student accounts do not expire and thus students retain access beyond your class.
• The "Learning Zone" contains a voiceover lecture from Dr. Bonnie Martin-Harris; please ensure your computer sound is on.
• The website is divided into 3 zones: Learning, Training and Reliability.
o Students must complete (by viewing each video) in the Learning Zone before the Training Zone will unlock. Students must then complete each of the 2 sections within the Training Zone before the Reliability Zone unlocks. Students may backtrack to a previously viewed swallow video at any time, but are not allowed to jump ahead to the next Zone.
• Students training at the $75 tuition, cannot become certified, no. The training is offered to grad students on an audit basis. Post-graduation, interested students may pay the tuition difference up to the professional tuition, re-complete a portion of the training, and then successfully complete the Reliability Zone testing to earn CEUs and become Registered MBSImP Clinicians.