Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Detailed descriptions and instructions for the different assignments will be given separately in class.
Share with the class community any math related problems, cartoons, poems, news or announcements.
1) Module 1: Fractions, Decimals percents
- Teaching experiment
- Error analysis Paper
2) Module 2: Geometry and Algebra
- Teaching experiment on Algebraic or geometric thinking.
- Clinical Interview on geometric or algebraic thinking.
3) Discussion Boards
- Contribution to each of the discussion board
- Commenting on three other contributions
4) Instructional Design Group Presentation
Meaningful, purposeful and multilevel mathematizing; inter-mathematics connections; interdisciplinary connections; planning for differential for ELL.
5) Exit paper
8-10 pages synthesis paper