1. Search panel - Use this to find places and directions and manage search results. Google Earth EC
may display additonal tabs here.
2. Overview map - Use this for an additional perspective of the Earth.
3. Hide/Show sidebar - Click this to conceal or the display the side bar (Search, Places and Layers
4. Placemark - Click this to add a placemark for a location.
5. Polygon - Click this to add a polygon.
6. Path - Click this to add a path (line or lines).
7. Image Overlay - Click this to add an image overlay on the Earth.
8. Measure - Click this to measure a distance or area size.
9. Email - Click this to email a view or image.
10. Print - Click this to print the current view of the Earth.
11. Show in Google Maps - Click this to show the current view in Google Maps in your web browser
12. Navigation controls - Use these to tilt, zoom and move around your viewpoint (see below).
13. Layers panel - Use this to display points of interest.
14. Places panel - Use this to locate, save, organize and revisit placemarks.
15. 3D Viewer - View the globe and its terrain in this window.
16. Status bar - View coordinate, elevation and imagery streaming status here.