Alert: Monday, February 3, 2020
The Library EZ-Proxy server is not working and is preventing access through some links to library databases on-campus and off campus.
All users (on-campus and off-campus) can access a limited number of databases provided by CUNY through this site using the bar code on their Brooklyn College ID card.
Users working on-campus who are having trouble with links to some of the databases provided by Brooklyn College can use this work around.
- When you click on the database you need through the Brooklyn College Library, the browser will attempt to access the site.
- You will then see a URL in the address bar near the top of your browser that looks like this below with two parts of the URL including the text "http"
- Use your mouse to point the cursor to the right of the characters "url=."
- Click on the mouse and drag it to the left to highlight the entire portion of the URL that reads:
- Delete this portion of the URL
- The browser will now try to access the new URL and this should take you to the database you need.