Please join this project!
1. "Like" the FORUMS (FORUMS: Free Open Resources for Undergraduate Music Studies) Facebook page directly from the icon on this page or send a request via Facebook (the page is open for anyone--teachers or students). A restricted/private group for those teaching music in general studies is also on Facebook. If you are teach music in general studies, send a request to join this group. Twitter account is expected to be set up in Spring, 2016.
2. Use the form on this page to:
• submit materials (lesson plans, teaching ideas, resources, etc.). See note below.
• offer assistance (editing, fact-checking, data-entry, etc.).
• submit a nomination or recommendation for the honorary board and editorial/advisory board (self nominations accepted)
• describe what you liked about the site, how you and your students use it
• make recommendations for improving future versions of this site
• join the FORUMS email distribution list (in process. Use the "Contact Us" form to the right
Note: Submitted materials should include a short evaluative description, and must indicate that the material is licensed under a creative commons designation or is otherwise in copyright compliance. By submitting material, you are stating your willingness to share this material as an open access educational resource on the web. You will be listed as the material's contributor.