Welcome to the Library and Academic Information Technology (AIT) Blackboard Support site! On this section you will find online documentation and links to brief Blackboard on Demand video tutorials.
NEED HELP WITH BLACKBOARD?Students should review Blackboard FAQs below or contact Brooklyn College Students Support
Phone: (718) 951-4357 press 4 / E-mail: StudentBlackboard@brooklyn.cuny.edu
Please watch the Blackboard Collaborate Ultra User Interface Tour video below to becoming familiar with the Collaborate's terminology.
Looking for help with Blackboard? Our online documentation below provide answers for the most common Blackboard questions.
1. How do I enter Blackboard for the first time?
2. How do I access Blackboard?
3. How do I reset my CUNY password?
4. Why I cannot access Blackboard at https://bbhosted.cuny.edu.
5. Which browsers can I use with Blackboard?
6. I am registered in several courses, but some of my classes are not showing up on Blackboard. Why?
7. I was able to see my course on Blackboard, but it is not showing now. Why?
8. Why am I not receiving e-mails from my Blackboard classes?
9. How do I change my email address on Blackboard?
10. How do I access a Discussion Board forum on Blackboard?
11. How do I access and submit my class Assignments, SafeAssignments or Turnitin Assignments?
12. I am having problems uploading documents to Blackboard. Can you give me some help?
13. What do I need to do if by mistake I submitted the wrong Assignment or SafeAssignment document?
14. Where do I find grades for my Blackboard classes?
Blackboard Collaborate Ultra User Interface Tour
Submit Assignments: Learn how to access and submit an assignment.
Here are some tips you should consider before submitting an Assignment, Safeassign or Turnitin paper:
Example of proper format: Adolescents_should _make_their_own_decisions.doc